Thursday, November 18, 2010

SLC BABY

WhAtS ThIs???

I'm finally on my way to SLC!!! A friend of mine was driving and welp I'm gettin in for the ride and I am finally guna see Salt Lake! I have wanted to go to Temple square for years and although I have planned @ least 3 trips something always changes... NOT THIS TIME!

MoRe ImPoRtAnTlY ThOuGh:

Roddy Jay is starting to talk and it is so freakin cute!!! He literally points at me and tells me no! Amongst mismash of trying to talk and saying mamma dadda and some crazy form of Wyatt he just loves to jibber jabber!!! He also is starting to stand all by his lonesome! Not so much for the walkin yet but that will come soon enough... Take your time little boy, once you walk you are all grown up in the blink of an eye :(

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am soooo excited for you. Salt Lake is so great. Especially Temple square. Make sure you visit all the stuff there, the Joseph Smith Building, the museum,the Temple, the visitors center and the list goes on. Have a great time!!!!

    ReplyDelete