Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I mean for what it is ITS PRETTY DANG GOOD!

So I know its been forever! We moved to Pima!!! I know now that regardless of how long and hard everyone tried to brainwash me against this little piece of Heaven its ExAcTlY where we are meant to be :} Wyatt will be 4 in Feb... and Roddy just turned 1 @ the beginning of the month... I mean how come it has to go by so fast???? I'm sure that you are all aware of the recent events in our family... Everyone is whelp errrr adjusting... I wont lie its rough @ times, lots of times, but we are a happy little family and it gets more ummm adjusted every day!!! I'm very lucky to have such wonderful family and friends, with out their support I don't know where we'd be!!!

So here's the lowdown:

Rach- still workin like a dawg... remind me again why I love my job so much??? I know cuz its amazing and I am really lucky to work with MoStLy wonderful peeps!!! Tryin to figure out this whole livin life single thing, WEIRD to say the least!!! Havin a absolute BLAST w/ the boys when they are here and keepin my self busy when they're not!!!

Wyatt- Really is the most amazing kid in the whole world... I know this is all really hard on him but he does better than I could ever expect!!! Who knew a little kid could crack me up SOOO often!!! He must follow that "from a happy family" thing my mom and dad used to say about me :)

Roddy J- AlMoSt walkin... sayin a few adorable words and always, always, always laughing!!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh boy! You're my favorite! You and those little boys are just the cutest little things...EVER!! I can't believe Wyatt is gonna be 4! I mean, he should be...Jaxx just turned 4 and they were babes together!! It just doesn't seem possible! You are an amazingly strong woman! I really am gonna call you...love you!

    ReplyDelete