Monday, May 31, 2010

The end of cycle one...

Well today is officially the end of cycle one! I have decided to do 2 back to back which means I'll do a total of 41 days... I love the results I've seen and my goal weight is 135 so as far as I can figure I'll be there in no time :). Don't get me wrong its ExtRemEly boring eating the same crap all the time... I literally sucked on a goldfish today just for some extra flavor BAHAHAHAHAH however I have noticed that I don't really even want the food I think I want, and trust me I'm thinkin a lot about the things I want... Pecan Pie, Mrs. Freshleys cup cakes, and some freakin queso and chips!!! All that aside I'm excited to have a slammin body hahahahaha RIGHT! Just excited to feel good in my own skin again for the first time in years! I'll keep ya posted I promise.....

4 comments:

  1. Way to go Ray, your lookin great. I am so happy to hear that you are lovin the diet, it really is amazing I have seen lots of friends do it and have success. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are smokin!! Keep it up...I am so jealous you are able to this and be happy!! I so couldn't!! So you GO girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. .....still waiting for some pics of this smokin' hot body! ;) ...... I am anxious to see the results!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok....scratch that....just noticed your other post! ha ha ha Your looking fabulous chick! I'm super proud of you. When did Wyatt get so big. He's a cutie. I miss you guys! Love you!

    ReplyDelete