Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 19: 146.6 (-14.4)

Ok so I've lost almost 15lbs in the shortest amount of time ever! SOOOO EXCITING... I've learned so much about my eating habits by doing this and I think that is the most important part!

CONFESSION:
Today I got a wild hair and ate whatever I wanted.. Breakfast burro: made way better choices than I used to ie: no cheese potato or baccon, wheat tortilla (which I ended up dumping cuz it just didn't taste good)
Snacked: Nuts, bite of moms burro PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE (uh x2) and maybe 3/4 of a piece of 4 layer choc pie... I KNOW I KNOW REDICULOUS!

I do have to say though when I think about food the crappy stuff I used to love doesn't even sound good, If I would have eaten dinner all that sounded good was lean meat and veggies... YEAH I LOVE THAT!
not to mention the sweets I ate weren't even as good as I dreamed them up to be! This day could have just been a good thing for me WE SHALL SEE

NERVOUS FOR TOMORROWS WEIGH IN THATS FO SHO

No comments:

Post a Comment